devongeraci Posted December 26, 2013 Author Report Posted December 26, 2013 OK let's see if I can fix mikes screw up I do apologize for mike he is a compulsive liar so let me start over I have a sundown zv4 15 that I bought about a month ago the guy I got it from thought it would be a good idea to hook it to a wall socket I was just gone have it rebuilt by sundown but I thought I would look around for a a custom driver and spider with the wire leads I would like a neodymium Driver
Krakin Posted December 26, 2013 Report Posted December 26, 2013 I'm thinking finding a Neodymium motor will be pretty hard, unless you build it yourself from scratch. There are some Ferrite motors built that you can just order on eBay, may be Ultra Audio that sells them. Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
devongeraci Posted December 26, 2013 Author Report Posted December 26, 2013 Thats what I thought I have some laying around but I can't get them close nuff with out taking my arm off
MACnonsence6 Posted December 26, 2013 Report Posted December 26, 2013 i think your a fibber with split personality dissorder , j/s but anywho ultra has some kool stuff even has 21" cones and baskets now stupid pricey though I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.