Stitched - 2012 Mustang - Walled off, second skin, Sundown, Excessive amperage,Rockford Fosgate

Got everything in but seems something is missing?..... ahhhhhh there it is! Nate really hooked me up with the 270amp beast! I was the first one he has built an alt for on this new style mustangs but Nate loves a challenge and had him do a flat black powder coat on it and man did it come out great! Also had him put in the monster stud, he had just recently came out with it so i was pretty excited to have this added!

Alternator_zpsf04eec96.jpg002_zps288965b3.jpg

shrunk AB pic.jpg

Had to start building the trunk, the floor was horrible like a piecd of real thin particle board or some crap under the carpet so wouldn't hold weight so needed something a little more sturdy

006_zpsbc090ec2.jpg

Then started getting everything installed into the trunk, didn't spend a whole lot of time on this just wanted something that looked decent

002_zps6cebd6a6.jpg

shrunk AB pic.jpg

Now..... The worst part of the entire build was doing the platform for the enclsoures! I HATED this part gave me multiple headaches! My big concern was safety cuz i don't want to die from getting killed by 200 + lbs of wall decapitating me when i slam on the brakes if needed :-0

I had no flat surace to work with so this was very difficult

001_zpsd8ba66af.jpg101_zpsa1f8da64.jpg

shrunk AB pic.jpg

Archived