Jump to content

In the market for a new alarm


Recommended Posts

Posted

5901 or 5902 etc. Who knows.what number its up.to. I have a 5901

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Can't say anything bad about my Python I picked up. I went with the Python 533(5303) which is a remote start/alarm combo. Picked up the alarm and a factory anti-theft bypass module for under $200 including shipping and customs to Canada. It was easy to install as well, so I did it myself to save the fee's.

pgsig.png
Posted

I just placed the order for a viper 6000 latest and greatest!!! What lol jk I'll just get what ever model they have that's the highest I'm sure they all work just fine thanks everyone for your help

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5714 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...