things that make you go why?

This thread is intended not for things that piss you off but just make confused or wonder why did they do that.

For me, its when I see old muscle cars or classics with different size rims in the back than the front like a drag racer. I understand the purpus(never seen that spelled out) but I just cant stand the way it looks, cars should be level in my eyes.

When major telecommunication companies provide home phone service that goes out and the only way to report the issue is by calling the phone repair department.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

When major telecommunication companies provide home phone service that goes out and the only way to report the issue is by calling the phone repair department.

like when your internet goes out and the only way to fix it is on the internet.

Why do I have need 2 internet companies? Brighthouse internet serivice is fast but flickers off and on too much, and verizon only has DSL in my area.

I need a steady internet for work and I use a fast internet for HD movie downloads, thanks DirectTv.

When you're cruising the speed limit and someone decides to pull out from a parking lot when you're at a steady 45-50 miles an hour and they take their time getting up to speed

The get passed up and brake checked very hard :shrug:

2001 Chevy Blazer LS

Kenwood KDC-HD552U

2 12" SDC 2.5 D4 Fi SP4 18" 4 Sundown SA-12's

HiFonics BE 1200.1 Soundstream RUB1.2500D Looking for a 5k

XS Power D3100

4 Soundqubed 6.5's (Pro Audio)

2 Soundqubed 3-Way 6.5's

2 Soundqubed Super Tweeters

people in my area wanting stupid prices for shit on craigslist thats not worth it. but when people are selling good stuff they want very little. i dont understand?

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

people in my area wanting stupid prices for shit on craigslist thats not worth it. but when people are selling good stuff they want very little. i dont understand?

cuz kicker be tha best. live loud man duh!

Archived