Sonic Electronix

that's what i did! i sold my boosted jl amps for the ct sound Amp. and better subs will come next year. i think I'm gonna go battery first. i want all the power i can get from it!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

cant go wrong with the battery, a good idea would be battery first and then get all the sound deadener you need and the subs you want. then since to make a new box for the new subs you will have to take it out install the deadener then so that it gets it all done at once.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

i might be able to swing the battery and deadner in one shot, maybe! but the subs i want will be almost $900 when it's all said and done. but they could be here in a few weeks if my taxes are as good as i want them to be! current subs are the new alpine type r 12s. next subs will be 2 dc level 4 15s!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

yeah big increase from those type r to the dc's.. get that sound deadener done, 15's can do a lot of flexing on low power in the right bot. had a single t2d415 on a t1500.1bdcp at 2ohms that got my car flexing better then 2 t2d412s on the same amp.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

yea, I'm petty pumped but talking my wife into that is gonna be the challenge. my type rs aren't even a year old yet. I think I'm either gonna sell them after the warranty is up for the price of one of the dcs, or wait till the warranty is up crank up the boost(prolly not needed) and blow them so i have to get New subs! haha In time.

my goal Is within 3 years to have the entire car filled with deadner, a 270amp alt ,2-3 xs 2000 batteries, 2 ct 1400.1 amps and 4 dc level 4 15s.. that's the goal anyway. sure that will change when i find something bigger and better

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff