Sonic Electronix

theres 3 things i want, one xs 2000 battery, a bunch of sound deadner, and a pioneer flip out. i have enough to get the battery or the deadner or enough to get the flip out. i have the ct 1400.1 on the way should be here Tuesday. and I'll.be ordering the ct 60.4 in the next few days. so what would you guys buy first? i don't need the deck i have a decent one that does the job, but i know I'm gonna need the battery and the second skin?

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

HU, install and prep wire runs, Deadener to door, trunk, floor ect. Run wiring, install speakers, mount sub enclosure, mount amps, DD-1 everything PLAY LOUD!

yeah deadener first, just simply using deadener can give you a nice difference. then battery and then hu. after that sell the old hu and use that money to upgrade wiring or something imo.

here is a good question though, what does your voltage currently look like? I mean if your dropping say below 12.8v then the battery would be my choice. better to save your amp from a weak electrical then to buy something else burn up an amp and then have to spend extra money to replace the amp.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

i have great wire 2/0g that's fine. and i don't know what my voltage drop is. i haven't got the amp yet. i had 2 jl 500/1 v2s master slave and it never went below 13.1 on full tilt with a tad a boost. but this Amp is more than double that. not to mention I'll have another 4channel Amp. i know it's not allot but it's still taking power. so knowing that battery or deadner?

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

I don't know the difference in power draw between what you had and what your getting but I would say if its roughly 10-20% more draw then the last setup get the battery to be on the safe side. if less then that then flip a coin, heads deadener tails battery. cant really go wrong either way.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

yeah if its not loud enough with out the bass boost then get better subs and more power.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

Archived