Sonic Electronix

How To Make Trunks Car's Loud?

seal that bitch off 100% no air from the port or woofers can escape to the trunk, I used 6 cans of spray foam and 3 tubes of caulking before I finally got it 100% air tight. it wont rattle the trunk either this way.

I pulled a 143.2 bassrace peaking in the low 30's with 2 SS splx 154's off 1200 watts rms. @ 14.4 volts in 00 mustang.

I know this is 15's but I didnt have shit for power and I thought my 2 kicker l7 12' set up was louder (never got to meter it)untill I smoked woofers.

what you are trying to accomplish is achievable, your just gonna have to work for it.

i cant do dat in my box chevy

I know how to make your box chevy get loud <_<

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

i hit a 141.6 with 2 alpine type r 12s in a prefab ported box off of a cadence txa1000d.....in a 2003 impala....and my seats dont fold down...so they were only getting 750rms to both...so its possible without turning them around.

thats one nice looking setup ;) !

i can get into the low 140s with that...and do it at 32-33hz...so the low end is DEFINATELY there. if you want a daily system then that setup will work great. if your looking for pure spl (burps), there are a few other options you could try...

i likes me some audio stuff...

well if i want to make a trunk car loud do i have to face to box inside car make it like a little wall.thinking of doing this to my car.i really want to get louder.or do i have to go with a Wall? i wanted to do 2 Good 12"s for trunk wall.like the pic below

but Will it get Loud, and if i tuned the box to 42hertz will it still hit the lows Good??

Posted Image

i found firing the subs to the rear is louder but will rattle more but dont wall it off you need the bass to get into the car i usually would face subs to rear then lower back seat down always sounded good. the longer the bass wave takes to get to your ears the louder it is
smdsig2.jpg

thats one nice looking setup ;) !

i can get into the low 140s with that...and do it at 32-33hz...so the low end is DEFINATELY there. if you want a daily system then that setup will work great. if your looking for pure spl (burps), there are a few other options you could try...

SO whats ur system tuned @

NEED TO GET LOUDER!!!

also did a 140.2 (legal on the TL...windows/doors shut, meter on the windshield)...highest i did was a 143.8 in the passenger kick and driver's door open...both scores were at 33hz...

i likes me some audio stuff...

Archived