Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Best Cheap 12" Subwoofer


Recommended Posts

Posted

There is also Skar Audio VD series. They are shallow mount too...well kinda.

skar and shallow. lol

Posted

They say they are shallow mounts. But they are smaller compared to most subs in there class, they are not shallow though. But that's what THEY SAY. Nice looking sub though. Just saying if space is an issue, kinda nice.

Posted

Try Re the se line up is pretty chep and sound pretty damn good. . Not shallow mount though ^ lmao

2003 silverado TEAM DC

Pioneer Avh 5500

4 DC lvl 5 18s

12 crescendo pwx 6.5s

4 crescendo ft1 tweets

6xs d3400s

Singer 400 alt

Skyhigh ofc wires

Skyhigh speaker wires

Smd vm1

2 DC 175.4

DC 10k

bottom-1_zps841868a8.gif

biggains_smd05_01_zpsmzshwldk.jpg

biggains_smd05_02_zpskjra9f1e.jpg

biggains_smd05_03_zpsncvjgng9.jpg

biggains_smd05_04_zpsr7ddubta.jpg

Posted

Thanks for all the advice everyone. I've got a good labyrinth ported box. Depth is not an issue in this box I am just trying to save as much trunk space as possible and only use a single subwoofer. I wish I had more money to spend but I am currently in college and trying to be smart with my money! Thanks again!

Posted

Soundqubed HDS 212 or HDS312

http://www.soundqubed.com/HDS200_c_33.html -85$ for the 12" 600w rms

Subs= SoundQubed HDC3.112 Amps= Audio Technix1200.1, Sony XM4x40 & Clarion XC1410 Rear= Pioneer 6"x9" coaxial Front= Polk 6 1/4 componants Trunk Lid= Pioneer 6 1/4 coaxil Battery= Optima Yellow-top (front) Shrunken 35AH Wire= 0/2 AWG welding Cable! Alternator= 125amps Extra= Continuous duty solenoid

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4054 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...