9Nails Posted January 3, 2014 Report Posted January 3, 2014 Ok, so I'd guess that all of us have seen sound flex car panels, preform hair tricks, etc. But have you seen sound waves levitate small objects? Like screws, LED's, and resistors?You have to see this to believe it! Oops! Duplicate content. Please post in the original: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/180784-levitating-objects-with-sound-waves/
Tecomah Posted January 3, 2014 Report Posted January 3, 2014 Yeah it's pretty amazing. Although a thread was made on this a little while ago iirc. I'm still waiting for dwarf and baby tricks. 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
9Nails Posted January 3, 2014 Author Report Posted January 3, 2014 D'oh! I'm always late to the party! Here I was thinking that I stumbled over something new. lol! Thanks for pointing out the other thread Tecomah! I updated my post with a link to the other, please comment there if ya'll have any
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.