Sonic Electronix

exactly^ even a car with a blown head gasket will start, it's when you hit the gas you realize the problem! your sub is done it's tee volume that is hiding then showing the problem

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

exile sounds like it isn't sealing as for the sony i think the box maybe a little on the big side

just say no to bass boost had it on for a bit when i had my kenwood head unit in and it showed clean on the dd-1 but started getting smelly voltage was good paused it turned off boost started playing it again no smell

I know the exile isn't sealing properly. You can feel the air leaking from the box. hahaha. That was my first (free) box. I only keep that sub and box (they are both toast) to play with!

I would get new subs and box and be happy. Never use bass boost

I don't use bass boost. (gain>bass boost) I was just confirming that my amp could handle it. I like my box, but I am looking for a new inexpensive subwoofer.

most blown subs sound "ok" on low volumes

That's what I thought. I just wanted to ask you guys to get a second opinion!

Again, thanks everyone!

Does it do it on the other channel of the amp as well? I saw bridged and I believe the left side, but not the right.

Yes. I think my problem is with the subwoofer and not the amp. the reason I ran off a single channel was just to cut watts to the sub.

Archived