pitbullninja Posted January 4, 2014 Report Posted January 4, 2014 http://m.ebay.com/itm/AUDITOR-RIP-165S3-by-FOCAL-6-5-3-WAY-250W-COMPONENT-SPEAKERS-MIDS-TWEETERS-NEW-/400384942459 I'm very very curious about These has anyone heard about them?
pitbullninja Posted January 5, 2014 Author Report Posted January 5, 2014 They do look oh so tempting at this price..should I take a risk with them ?
tantric sounds Posted January 5, 2014 Report Posted January 5, 2014 Auditor is an old line that was introductory for focal that has been discontinued from the line. This is obviously left over stock from that action.
jk13 Posted January 6, 2014 Report Posted January 6, 2014 I had some Polk two way tear drop tweeters in the '80s. Wasn't the best choice back then either. These look like a triax speaker taken apart. Meh. Really, I still recommend getting a tried and true two way set in your price range. Or up your price range for a 6-4-1 set and plan on a bunch of install labor money to boot. Static drops are my bag.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.