making vs buying components

MACnonsence6

at first no down the road i plan to get the 3.sixty.3 but my deck allows for you to adjust your xover cut offs? or are you refereing to the idea of me making my own components.?

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

The t1 6-75 would be perfect but I can't seem to find them for under 300 I'm not willing to pay much over 200 for them been shopping around alot of places there not in stock eBay only has like 1 vender selling them

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

damn thanks man. have you bought from there before hows there shipping? might see if they have an ebay store and if its on there

Archived