Wtf Is Wrong With These Pictures?....

Damn i hope they didnt get the cds i just sent :angry: sorry to hear that they got ya

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Damn i hope they didnt get the cds i just sent :angry: sorry to hear that they got ya

lmao na everything in the cab infront of the wall was safe and un touched, i would be really hurt had they got in to steal all 8 subs, 12 6.5s and 4 tweets and my head unit.... id rather much have lost my amps lol :rolleyes:

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

lmao na everything in the cab infront of the wall was safe and un touched, i would be really hurt had they got in to steal all 8 subs, 12 6.5s and 4 tweets and my head unit.... id rather much have lost my amps lol :rolleyes:

well good oh yea howd ya like that movie ? didnt see that coming did ya ha ha ha
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

tl is sold, but thanks for offering,

that move was hard core, i didnt know what the hell was going on untill the very end when the bish came clean with him lol... it was an awsome movie

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

x2 fuckers stole my tv in front of my old work. 3:30 pm

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

well i re-purchased my kicker 850.4 with a mfg, 2 year warr, for 278 dollars shipped, so one amp down one more to go.... anyone need a 60 gal air compressor and or oxy. acc cuting torch set lol thats going to be at sbn?.....im thinking i need 500-700 dollars to get the quality amp i need to get a clean 3-4000 watts rms.... and really make my shit wang....

also starting a "po ole white boy needs sub power" fund :lol:

donate at your leasure lol....

YOU provide the suspects ........ill provide the bodies :blink:

well i re-purchased my kicker 850.4 with a mfg, 2 year warr, for 278 dollars shipped, so one amp down one more to go.... anyone need a 60 gal air compressor and or oxy. acc cuting torch set lol thats going to be at sbn?.....im thinking i need 500-700 dollars to get the quality amp i need to get a clean 3-4000 watts rms.... and really make my shit wang....

So it sounds like an upgrade is in order

Archived