Wtf Is Wrong With These Pictures?....

=D been in this hell hole for over 8 years now lol

oh come on it aint that bad lol

glad to hear u got your shit back though!

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

yea it doesnt happen to everyone, but thankfully the kids stole to keep not to resell rite off the bat to get the heat off their hands...

but the 16yo. boy , his dad called me today (i work with him from time to time) and hes not happy at all with his kid lol... he invited me over so i could watch him beat the kids ass, but i declined that offer ... dont know why, but he said he was sorry and all that, and hopes im not mad at him which im not, but i did kinda piss in his nice call and told him that i was going to persue charges and damages... since the kicker 850 is useless to me, and i have damage to my pimp work van.. now it needs paint and body work... lol after 25 years its been rolln pimp till the lil country thugs broke into it and now it just looks plain ghetto

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

lol yea im kickn myself in the ass on selling it, i got to use it 2 times, and now i got my stuff back .... i could still have a tl lol... and them going into the shop i basicly live at during the day and have a 3 foot x 2 foot banner on the side of my van... stoopid people

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Archived