Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

tuning frequency


Cj Kumz

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey Wats the best frequency for that ear piercing bass but still maintaining the deepness. Cause I hear high frequencys can be loud but not deep

Vw Polo

Pioneer Deh-6050UB

Sundown Saz-3500d

DD Audio 9500 15''

5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz

I live to hear the Bass drop!!!

Posted

I hear if you tune to 0hz you will die instantly when played

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5110 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...