Got Robed Sale: Termlab And Laptop Forsale

well i got robed last night and the ass's stole my pa5500d and kicker 850.4 but left the rest of my tools and subs and mids highs,... so i need to sell my tl inorder to buy my amps again so i can still make it to sbn that i have already paid for......

its not the usb kind but works 100% , rite on the money db wise as an offical db/iasca judges meeter, comes with everything that it came with orignaly as well as a older compaq laptop to operate it with....

asking 430 shipped for laptop and termlab....

DSCF3560.jpg

DSCF3562.jpg

DSCF3561.jpg

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

thanks everyone for looking, tl and pc have both been sold on ca.com

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

thanks everyone for looking, tl and pc have both been sold on ca.com

damn that was quick :o i should have got up there to get mine metered before you had to sell it though <_<

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER