Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Port Design Help


Blaktastic

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have an acura tsx but the trunk has a foot of slant that I want the box to sit on right behind the back seats. To make it deeper would work I would just prefer not have the box covering two different slopes. I looked into the some 4" aero ports and they still need to be long in order to get the frequency I want. I think I'm settled on the side port design at 13.5 High, 1.75 wide, and 25 3/4 deep. Hope this works.

Its probably worth a shot, I wouldn't be surprised if you get port noise, though you may not be able to hear it in the cabin anyway.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Posted

I hope that port works out for you, it's pretty narrow. Even as narrow as it is, that port behind as long as it is, will likely displace a lot of volume available.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5110 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...