Ski Snowboard Thread

Lmao, I just got off the slopes but never take pics or vids. My face is on fire from the wind though!!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

I don't have any pictures at the moment, but I ride a 2011 lib tech Travis rice pro model with forum bindings.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

No pics or vids here either but I did ride with my brother for the first time in 15 years. I'm 40 and started in 1988 (Burton Cruiser v-tail) and he's 43 and started a year later (Burton Cruise kick tail).

He's actually still riding my old Ride Jason Ford Pipe from the first year Ride existed and my buddy tech repped for them. 5150 (yeah, the cheap brand) was started by Ride a year later and I rode one of their prototype boards until two years ago. Finally pulled the trigger on a closeout Omatic Sweet, some Burton Prophecy's, and some 32 JP Walker boots. Not sure I'm into all the new super high back stiffness yet--strapping in especially sucks--but we had a ton of fun.

Still like the loose freedom and ease of strap in of my old bent metal binders with low backs and OG Airwalk half pipe boots.

Static drops are my bag.

Archived