Second Skin Audio

15s for $400

Aj11

i know, sorry about the double post! didn't realize i did it till it was to late!lol

and that's why i asked about the xmax. i believe all these subs are pretty close so I'm just trying to figure out what will be the best for me. that's why i ask! i love low low low bass! i call It the rumble strip effect. dont care much for the 50-60hz pressure level stuff. that's why i was asking about the xmax

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

i know, sorry about the double post! didn't realize i did it till it was to late!lol

and that's why i asked about the xmax. i believe all these subs are pretty close so I'm just trying to figure out what will be the best for me. that's why i ask! i love low low low bass! i call It the rumble strip effect. dont care much for the 50-60hz pressure level stuff. that's why i was asking about the xmax

no i double posted myself thats why i edited my post lol.

most (most) woofers can play decently low into the low 30's perfectly fine.

yea, i know 15s do it better. i didn't know if a larger xmax would help that. from watching subs play i notice that the bigger excursions Happen at the lower end.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

Generally speaking, a sub with more xmax is going to give you better low end extension but like anything else to do with subwoofers... it's 90% the box you put it in.

And if they ever get here, the CT Sounds Strato 15s will be ~300.00 and the Mesos will be ~$400.00. They're rated at 1000 & 2000 rms respectively but I don't have any other specs on them at the moment.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

i would really love to get matching ct subs to go with my amp! and bb If I have that much money in my subs I'd want you to build it! or at least hold My hand threw it!

@turbo, i know right! theres just so many options! And theres even options in the subs them selfs! i can already see my girls eyes rolling as i talk to her about every sub im looking at that day! ha!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

I'd be happy to do either one. :-)

i would really love to get matching ct subs to go with my amp! and bb If I have that much money in my subs I'd want you to build it! or at least hold My hand threw it!

@turbo, i know right! theres just so many options! And theres even options in the subs them selfs! i can already see my girls eyes rolling as i talk to her about every sub im looking at that day! ha!

Honestly, this forum has made things worst for me..lmao! Never knew there were so many options. I stuck with what I knew. No, I'm mind fucked…..thinking of selling my 12" w7's and going with Sundown 15's myself. IDK. I'll just keep watching here and see how yours goes LOL! My W7's are amazing, but I'd rather have the 15's.

Yes... sell the JL stuff and get in the fast lane. :-)

Archived