Need help finding a HO Alt.

I believe VCM= voltage control module......He gave you a voltage regulator option since yours is usually controlled by the computer like your mechanic said. Oh, and don't run a 16 volt, (16v batteries charge around 18 volts and your vehicle won't like that) You can run it separately from your normal charging system, but that will require it's own batteries and alternator.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

I believe VCM= voltage control module......He gave you a voltage regulator option since yours is usually controlled by the computer like your mechanic said. Oh, and don't run a 16 volt, (16v batteries charge around 18 volts and your vehicle won't like that) You can run it separately from your normal charging system, but that will require it's own batteries and alternator.

I found this wiring diagram somewhere and the guy was saying he was using his 12v for his car then could switch it to charge only the rear and leave the 12v alone.

3eCD.jpg

Would this work?

Archived