Need help finding a HO Alt.

And to add on to mech... is DC power. They've been known for bad customer service (As far as answering phones and all, but great as far as repairs/returns/warranty type stuff) and great alts.

And, they are trying to change that.. the customer service. I hit em up few times and got replies. Have yet to order (gotta save) but, A+ in my book

Sheena = pedobear

And to add on to mech... is DC power. They've been known for bad customer service (As far as answering phones and all, but great as far as repairs/returns/warranty type stuff) and great alts.

And, they are trying to change that.. the customer service. I hit em up few times and got replies. Have yet to order (gotta save) but, A+ in my book

I've never had bad customer service from them anytime I called they answered the phone and it's usually Kyle. They always helped with any questions I had. They Even called me back a few days later to make sure my alt arrived and see how the install went.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I've never had bad customer service from them anytime I called they answered the phone and it's usually Kyle. They always helped with any questions I had. They Even called me back a few days later to make sure my alt arrived and see how the install went.

That's part of the changing thing lol. If you search for em on here, in past years, you'll see complaints about it. Even Kyle himself acknowledged it in a post. So for sure, they've changed from what they were and are continuing to... and for the better.

Sheena = pedobear

Michael Singer responded quick for a 220 amp with voltage regulator and shipping to Hawaii for just below 700 and it will fit like a stock alt with no modifications so I ordered it.

highoutputalternators.com quoted me 650 for a Bosch 240 amp 3-4 days after I ordered the singer alt, all the other places had no alts for my car.

Archived