Trey_Dog650 Posted January 12, 2014 Report Posted January 12, 2014 i sent you a pm man 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
rubbernecker Posted January 12, 2014 Author Report Posted January 12, 2014 i sent you a pm man replied back
RAM_Designs Posted February 1, 2014 Report Posted February 1, 2014 thanks guys, well I have used Pete before but his wait time and the cost is all to much for me. I've use ram also few years ago when he first started out cool guy but didn't think he was still around. I was going to try and do it myself but do to my box shape and other factors I just wasn't confident enough. Haha, I'm still around man, just not on the forums all that much any more...work and box designs keep me pretty busy these days. But if you need any help still, shoot me an email or send me a design request through the site, and I'll be glad to see what I can do for you. Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script> 2200+ designs since March 2011...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.