Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Sub box designer


rubbernecker

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ram Designs or Bassheads ENT in FL. Those are two designers that stand out to me. There is also Dave the Box Guy that will design AND build/ship you a box to your desired dimensions and specific subs.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

Don't forget yourself

With the help of the people on here

I don't always have the time to design for everyone :(

I never mind helping when I DO have time though, and don't forget YOURSELF John ;)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

Hi guys quintin here all the way from south Africa jhb i started with my sound setup last year November .but now i need some advice

on a sub woofer box at the moment im doing a 145 db in a opel kadett astra shape and cant get more out off my system ill post pics and specs on what im running plz anyone tips will be appreciated

Sub woofers:

starsound didital sswd-4000 d4 12''

amp

sswd7000 starsound rated 3000 rms

i dont know how to upload pics if anyone can help ill email all the pics

thanx a lot

Posted

Hi guys quintin here all the way from south Africa jhb i started with my sound setup last year November .but now i need some advice

on a sub woofer box at the moment im doing a 145 db in a opel kadett astra shape and cant get more out off my system ill post pics and specs on what im running plz anyone tips will be appreciated

Sub woofers:

starsound didital sswd-4000 d4 12''

amp

sswd7000 starsound rated 3000 rms

i dont know how to upload pics if anyone can help ill email all the pics

thanx a lot

For starters, learn how to post a new topic and not thread Jack someone else that started their own thread for THEIR advice.

Once you start your own thread someone will be happy to help you. Welcome to the forum :)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

I used Ram Designs for my box. I have no problem throwing something together for you when I get the chance. I would suggest getting a design from someone and build it yourself.

2017 Chevrolet Silverado LT CC - Will be running 2-3 DC Audion M3 8s, unsure of amp, Mechman 320 amp alt.

2005 Ford F150 - Bagged on 24s, fully shaved, raised bed floor. 

Posted

thanks guys, well I have used Pete before but his wait time and the cost is all to much for me. I've use ram also few years ago when he first started out cool guy but didn't think he was still around. I was going to try and do it myself but do to my box shape and other factors I just wasn't confident enough.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2855 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...