Second Skin Audio

Sub box designer

rubbernecker

Hi guys quintin here all the way from south Africa jhb i started with my sound setup last year November .but now i need some advice

on a sub woofer box at the moment im doing a 145 db in a opel kadett astra shape and cant get more out off my system ill post pics and specs on what im running plz anyone tips will be appreciated

Sub woofers:

starsound didital sswd-4000 d4 12''

amp

sswd7000 starsound rated 3000 rms

i dont know how to upload pics if anyone can help ill email all the pics

thanx a lot

Hi guys quintin here all the way from south Africa jhb i started with my sound setup last year November .but now i need some advice

on a sub woofer box at the moment im doing a 145 db in a opel kadett astra shape and cant get more out off my system ill post pics and specs on what im running plz anyone tips will be appreciated

Sub woofers:

starsound didital sswd-4000 d4 12''

amp

sswd7000 starsound rated 3000 rms

i dont know how to upload pics if anyone can help ill email all the pics

thanx a lot

For starters, learn how to post a new topic and not thread Jack someone else that started their own thread for THEIR advice.

Once you start your own thread someone will be happy to help you. Welcome to the forum :)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I used PWK Designs and I am really happy with the box.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/JeepAndBass

Picture1.png.a51bb49318e5269e42f12284828c2bb6.png

My Jeep: 157.3dB @26hz Drag Style 162.3dB @36Hz Outlaw 160.7db @35hz Headrest

My Honda: 155.4dB Drag Style 158.0db Outlaw 

I used Ram Designs for my box. I have no problem throwing something together for you when I get the chance. I would suggest getting a design from someone and build it yourself.

2017 Chevrolet Silverado LT CC - Will be running 2-3 DC Audion M3 8s, unsure of amp, Mechman 320 amp alt.

2005 Ford F150 - Bagged on 24s, fully shaved, raised bed floor. 

thanks guys, well I have used Pete before but his wait time and the cost is all to much for me. I've use ram also few years ago when he first started out cool guy but didn't think he was still around. I was going to try and do it myself but do to my box shape and other factors I just wasn't confident enough.

Archived