Amplified Stereo Violation

Guest Nismofreak

all cops aren't the same... some don't care and some do.

good luck with not gettin caught with them DC's.

keep an eye out for them while your bumpin man...

they show up in the oddest places

lol. I pulled next to a stop light will my music on full tilt. Cop rolls down his window. I stop it in a milli second and sad"Please turn that down" I said sorry and he drove off. Lol I hate d@@k cops so much but eh cops are cool here

I think the whole loud music ticket thing is freakin rediculous. I really dislike the fact that you can't drive down the road with your radio on or up. GDAMNIT it is a free country, to me it is like someone taking away one of my rights as an american..I hate it..Sorry to vent guys. I apologize if any of you are law enforcement, but I can't stand it. I remember a time when you could ride down the road with your top down listening to a radio while your hair blew in the wind. Now EVEN if you have a convertible you can't even be heard like 10 feet away from your car. If there was one rule in the whole world I would change it would be this one. I really really dislike it. We have idiots selling crack and @oochie on the street corners in broad daylight and a cop would rather pull someone that is bothering nobody, driving down the interstate or road over listening to the radio. I don't understand it. F it makes me mad...

P.S. I am also running for PRESIDENT if you guys elect me I will have this rule changed in every state..:)

I think the whole loud music ticket thing is freakin rediculous. I really dislike the fact that you can't drive down the road with your radio on or up. GDAMNIT it is a free country, to me it is like someone taking away one of my rights as an american..I hate it..Sorry to vent guys. I apologize if any of you are law enforcement, but I can't stand it. I remember a time when you could ride down the road with your top down listening to a radio while your hair blew in the wind. Now EVEN if you have a convertible you can't even be heard like 10 feet away from your car. If there was one rule in the whole world I would change it would be this one. I really really dislike it. We have idiots selling crack and @oochie on the street corners in broad daylight and a cop would rather pull someone that is bothering nobody, driving down the interstate or road over listening to the radio. I don't understand it. F it makes me mad...

x2

x3

and

x4

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

P.S. I am also running for PRESIDENT if you guys elect me I will have this rule changed in every state..:)

U got my vote... too bad i cant until next election (18 on the day before elections)

Too bad it wont be saying much, in Illinois its 75$ noise pollution... but now they have the right to tow your car, which by the way is total BULL. SHIT.

2009 VW Rabbit 2-Door:

Pioneer AVH-X1600DVD

Kicker CX600.1 (Kicker "Certified" 638wrms@2ohm)

NVX VCW124 @2 Ohm, ~1.25 ft^3 Sealed box

Stock Doors; (4) 6.5's, (2) 4's, (4) 1" Tweets

Owner/Founder of RT Photography

Canon Traitor who moved to Fujifilm

I just got one for Placer county (just outside of Sacramento). Still waiting to see how much that is. Funny thing is the very next day I got pulled over for blowing threw a stop sign around 9PM. didn’t see the stop sign till it was to late. Have to go to court and traffic school for that one. <_<

Rollerz Only - Sacramento Chapter. 6 Time Lowrider Magazine club of the year

94 Xploder on 22s - Gutted for now...

87 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham on hydros, fully euroed out Tookie blue

*ROLLERZ ONLY MAFIA*

Crankin the volume knob and hittin switches.

http://www.rollerzonly.com

i got two tickets in two weeks i got a big bill of $ 700 an dat was with no court cost an the court gave me 2 weeks to pay dat or my license will be suspended aint dat bout a b@tch

That sux! 4 what?

Rollerz Only - Sacramento Chapter. 6 Time Lowrider Magazine club of the year

94 Xploder on 22s - Gutted for now...

87 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham on hydros, fully euroed out Tookie blue

*ROLLERZ ONLY MAFIA*

Crankin the volume knob and hittin switches.

http://www.rollerzonly.com

cops just need to chill imo.. let us thumpers thump... and then go on and ccatch a criminal or something

Yeah, thumpings fine, so long as you aren't in a residential area. (especially my residential area when I'm trying to sleep)

Need To Contact Me? Use E-Mail or MSN

*+Penguin4x4 stabs FF layout cars with a rusty spoon

<~Ploaf> we're going to strap you down, drown you in holy water and smack the crap out of you with a bible until the demon leaves

Archived