Second Skin Audio

4th order DC Audio

Desousa93

how can win isd say what your numbers will be when so many things factor into your score??

win isd does not know your vehicle acoustics

makes me fel better... got all bummed out lol

Here is a single digital designs 2512 (1200 watt sub on 600watts) in a 4th order flexing

flex @ :55

Sorry I can't help with the box I am looking into building a 4th in the trunk as well and was lurking

so 2000 watts would just be retarded? :morepower1::roflmao:

:domodance: :domodance::morepower1:New Build in the Making :morepower1: :domodance: :domodance:

1999 Infiniti I30 Limited

if you break a rule and argue with n8 your going to get banned. suspended if your lucky.

i dont understand why there is that huge ass peak in the curve unless i just dont understand how that software works

WinISD ignores a car's cabin gain, that's why it looks like there was no bass, here's a cabin gain corrected response of a bandpass, against the same sub ported, not giving the specs of the boxes, just giving some idea of their differences tuning of each box relatively near the peaks you can see on the peak, both are "output" alignments so not really flat, sealed usually plays about flat inside a car and almost no one wants them:

Red: 4th bandpass box

Orange: Ported box.

hhcl.JPG

i dont understand why there is that huge ass peak in the curve unless i just dont understand how that software works

WinISD ignores a car's cabin gain, that's why it looks like there was no bass, here's a cabin gain corrected response of a bandpass, against the same sub ported, not giving the specs of the boxes, just giving some idea of their differences tuning of each box relatively near the peaks you can see on the peak, both are "output" alignments so not really flat, sealed usually plays about flat inside a car and almost no one wants them:

Red: 4th bandpass box

Orange: Ported box.

hhcl.JPG

what program is that Joe X?

:domodance: :domodance::morepower1:New Build in the Making :morepower1: :domodance: :domodance:

1999 Infiniti I30 Limited

if you break a rule and argue with n8 your going to get banned. suspended if your lucky.

Archived