kbreudi Posted March 13, 2008 Report Posted March 13, 2008 To clear thinks up, its not 28 Hz he is gettin 155+ its somewere in the high 30's.....also about the sundowns, at .5 ohm and 13+ volts (low voltage drop, amps are very efficeint) they put out about 4200 or so watts TEAM SUNDOWN 4 Nightshade 15"s 2 Sundown SAZ-4500 8 Deep Cycle batts 1998 Cadillac Catera SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall
4bass0adiction8 Posted March 13, 2008 Report Posted March 13, 2008 correct ^^^ these subs can handle more than 9k one was put on 25k and lasted
~digital~bass~ Posted March 13, 2008 Report Posted March 13, 2008 To clear thinks up, its not 28 Hz he is gettin 155+ its somewere in the high 30's.....also about the sundowns, at .5 ohm and 13+ volts (low voltage drop, amps are very efficeint) they put out about 4200 or so watts pls tell me were i cant read upon this 155+ at high 30hz pls...frm his last post on *** it was 153.6 @ 43hz 144 @ 25hz Car Audio + Bodyboarding/Longboarding = LIFE!!!
Rose-Villian Posted March 13, 2008 Report Posted March 13, 2008 Ill, tell you When You Tell me My QUOTE YOU ASSHOLE! WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM I LOVE HATER'S
kbreudi Posted March 13, 2008 Report Posted March 13, 2008 pls tell me were i cant read upon this 155+ at high 30hz pls...frm his last post on *** it was 153.6 @ 43hz 144 @ 25hz last time i saw him in town about three weeks ago....not trying to bull shit you man..it wasent way above 155, i thin 155.2 it may be heigher by now but im not sure, ill find out soon. oo and the high 30's was probably that 43hz or so, i honestly cant rember TEAM SUNDOWN 4 Nightshade 15"s 2 Sundown SAZ-4500 8 Deep Cycle batts 1998 Cadillac Catera SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall
~digital~bass~ Posted March 13, 2008 Report Posted March 13, 2008 hes loud as balls dont get me wrong...but for this pics or lie... Car Audio + Bodyboarding/Longboarding = LIFE!!!
RatBass1998 Posted March 31, 2008 Report Posted March 31, 2008 I thought he'd be higher but meh. those subs are sq subs and handle insane power so a 153-154 with 2 subs is sick as fuck for a daily system i'm surprised the windshield didnt completely crack (unless it already has) u can see its got em all over hes broke it like 3 times i beleive he said hes real cool and designed the box for my Ultra 15" LMS Ultra AB VFL 200.1 3kw+ rms@ 1 ohm <-- 500.1 in near furture 3.5 cubes at 34 hertz 2 Exide Orbital's 200 Amp EA Alt 125 sq ft BXT
s-saudio Posted March 31, 2008 Report Posted March 31, 2008 hey guys With my current enclosure design I can still get away with more port area and gain on the mic (if a set the box up for 48-50hz range instead of music) The last time I burped the vehicle it pulled a 154 legal on 43hz (I have added a third port awhile ago and the enclosure is vented to 35hz now, not 30 anymore). 9 batteries fully charged should give me another db or 2 if I am lucky. I will let everyone know what it does after my first show on the 27th. I will always be a no wall guy.... Caprice Wagon build 2010 Florida Spring Break Nationals MECA Drive By Winner 161DB on 15K @ 41hz Eclipse Build 155+ No Wall 2007 Steel Valley Regionals 3X 139.9 Winner 2008 SoundXtreme 3X 149.9 Winner 2008 Slamology 149.9 3X Winner 2008 149.9 Bass Race World Champion 2009 149.9 Florida Spring Break Nationals Champion
BigPimpin91 Posted March 31, 2008 Report Posted March 31, 2008 hey guys With my current enclosure design I can still get away with more port area and gain on the mic (if a set the box up for 48-50hz range instead of music) The last time I burped the vehicle it pulled a 154 legal on 43hz (I have added a third port awhile ago and the enclosure is vented to 35hz now, not 30 anymore). 9 batteries fully charged should give me another db or 2 if I am lucky. I will let everyone know what it does after my first show on the 27th. I will always be a no wall guy.... What I like to hear.The man himself has clarified all. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
reinke Posted March 31, 2008 Report Posted March 31, 2008 all i gotta say about his eclipse is that a 149.9 bass race run is kinda scary. i watched from the outside last night it was vibrating me all over. good shit man. ----reference's---- meade916
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.