Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

As i always do i was on youtube lookin at systems, this guys shit slams

and i know you guys like hot chicks

Posted

yea shits really loud....hes my bass race partner this year

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg

Posted

i wonder where that thread is about how everyone would hit that...

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

well lets just say she topped off my spank bank

haha :lol:

perv

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

its bad enough i get yelled at by my fiance about this wooferporn

now ur on me for the other kind

geez i cant get a break <_<

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Posted

its bad enough i get yelled at by my fiance about this wooferporn

now ur on me for the other kind

geez i cant get a break <_<

mabey you just need to break the addiction? go here ---> http://www.i'maddictedtowoofersandbitches.com/ineedhelp

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12355 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...