Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

18" DC Audio Level 6 as daily driver?


k00lguy105

Recommended Posts

Posted

I always hated kicker's, which one would be better than a 18" lvl6 and why?

You gotta be fucking kidding....

I've never heard a solo-baric but all the kicker comps i've heard sounded like shit.

Posted

What vehicle do you have? It's not just like,"hey I installed a Level 6 18" on 5K, let's see the150s roll in". It doesn't work that way. What have you had for previous installs?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

150s are harder to achieve than you think.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

i was being sarcastic with the kicker comment.. though i ran kicker before and they didnt sound like shit.. you must have been using prefab boxes

I've never ran one before but come to think of it, I think they were all in prefab boxes.

Posted

What vehicle do you have? It's not just like,"hey I installed a Level 6 18" on 5K, let's see taxation 150 roll in". It doesn't work that way. What have you had for previous installs?

00' Saturn LW2 a wagon, this will be my 2nd install, first was a 02' Nissan Altima with a 15" MTX Sledgehammer 9500 on a JL 1000.1, I don't remember what mids and highs or 4 channel was I put in it but they werent anything great. But it was a prefab box and stock electrical, I didn't to that system right cause I was an alcoholic and didn't care, now that I know more and sober I am trying to do this one right.

Posted

you're gonna need like 5000rms, like from a crescendo 5500. $1000 in electrical work. to be able to maybe safely break a 150.

Posted

Op why is a db number so important? You want a loud daily setup right, just focus on getting the proper equipment and installing it the right way... Forget numbers

TDH FTW !!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3199 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...