k00lguy105 Posted February 16, 2014 Author Report Posted February 16, 2014 Op why is a db number so important? You want a loud daily setup right, just focus on getting the proper equipment and installing it the right way... Forget numbers I am, just want some opinions so I know I get the best sounding equipment, the number isn't my focus, a clean install and clean sound is. High numbers for fun not priority.
ParDeus Posted February 16, 2014 Report Posted February 16, 2014 I've seen 150.7 in a wagon, 2800w, 4th order, and it was built for music.
ParDeus Posted February 16, 2014 Report Posted February 16, 2014 Op why is a db number so important? You want a loud daily setup right, just focus on getting the proper equipment and installing it the right way... Forget numbers Exactly. I just got new badass subs, and sealed off/firing forwards-gained significant db, but lost loudness to the ear.
CortezDTV Posted February 17, 2014 Report Posted February 17, 2014 Op why is a db number so important? You want a loud daily setup right, just focus on getting the proper equipment and installing it the right way... Forget numbersExactly. I just got new badass subs, and sealed off/firing forwards-gained significant db, but lost loudness to the ear.You sure seem to know a lot about everything.... SCSB Santa Cruz Speaker Box Build logs: Daily Driver Lemon Marquis 2 american bass 750.1s 350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters Mystery subs http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.