*Got em!* my speakers are on there way finally!!!

dionysus

Money was tight at Xmas cause between my lady and I we got quite a bit of family to buy for so I told my lady don't worry about getting me anything its ok, cause she was going to get me a pair of Rockford 6x9s for the back doors in my explorer, I held her to not buying me anything cause I knew we couldn't afford it. Well being the amazing lady she is she surprised me and put in the order for my speakers! Cool right? No, THIS is the cool part, she ordered me 2 pairs instead of just the 1 pair!! Sorry to ramble but this just made my week!! Goodbye crappy stock speakers hello Rockford speakers and Rockford 4 channel amp I've had laying around!! Its been a kinda crappy month so far so this made my month! Thanks for reading my book of a ramble!!!

Sounds like a keeper!

1997 Lexus ES300

HU - Pioneer MVH 7350

Processor - Helix DSP

Front Stage - JBL P660C

Mid/high amp - Alpine PDX-F4

Subs - 1 IA Death Penalty 12

Sub Amp - Cactus Sounds PF300.1

Sounds like a keeper!

Oh no doubt! We've been together 6 years and she has been great, I've had full custody of my son since he was 1 when his mom dropped him off at my place and left him, moved to China with some rich dude and got married and haven't seen or heard from her in about 8 years, long story short my lady took my son in like he was hers and has been a GREAT mother and girlfriend, my son turns 10 this weekend and my lady is only 23 (I'm 27) so she stepped up BIG time when she could have just said we wont work out when we were dating. She's an amazing young woman and so beautiful! I got her a mean 1ct 14k white gold long term engagement ring (no plans on marriage till were both done with college) but i really really really lucked out man!! :) :)

Lol DAMN I'm just a god damn rambler today today! Lol sorry!!!

You better be eating that box tonight. She deserves it.

LOL!!! You're damn right I am! :) :)

I remember when my wife used to do things like that. ?

Now I have to hide the things I buy. She says "what do you want for Christmas/birthday, but it can't be for your truck"

Me, "just get me some jeans then"

Enjoy it while it lasts!!!

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them)

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

all being ripped out and being sold

LOL! That has been us just about every year literally even me saying well just get me some new jeans LOL!!!!! This year I begged her for something for my build and knowing the big stuff would be out of the question I figured Id ask for one of the cheaper smaller things for it, I said this is all I want even if its my xmas and bday gift I get I just want a pair of these (my bday isn't until july 11th lol) But she's been living with me non stop talking her ear off planning and piecing together this build for months so she probably just got sick of hearing me talk car audio all the time and figured this would shut me up for now since I'm ordering my amps, sub, wires ect. over the next couple months lol!

They came in Saturday but we were having my sons bday party then and the games were on yesterday so I didn't get a chance to put them in until this morning but got em in! Wires for mids/highs amp I should be gettin this weekend they sound good now I can't wait to hear them powered!

IMG_20140120_105419_zpsnekigjf9.jpg

I like the looks if those speakers, cant say the same about the giants hat though :-)

2003 silverado TEAM DC

Pioneer Avh 5500

4 DC lvl 5 18s

12 crescendo pwx 6.5s

4 crescendo ft1 tweets

6xs d3400s

Singer 400 alt

Skyhigh ofc wires

Skyhigh speaker wires

Smd vm1

2 DC 175.4

DC 10k