dnes39 Posted January 18, 2014 Report Posted January 18, 2014 Needing some help on the dimensions on a box for 2 xfl 15's, the current space I have to work with is 16"h X 47.5"w X 23"d. I was wanting to tune @ around 33 to 35 hz. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!!!
dnes39 Posted January 19, 2014 Author Report Posted January 19, 2014 1996 Chevy Caprice and American Bass VFL 120.1. I really Don't want to take up the whole trunk thats how I came up with these measurements.
Joe X Posted January 19, 2014 Report Posted January 19, 2014 Within about your dimensions and a 33Hz tuning, port / subs forward. Bear in mind that it may need to be built inside the trunk, also the trunk lid may not be able to close.
Ahmed Johnson Posted January 19, 2014 Report Posted January 19, 2014 How many cu ft would the box need to be for those subs? Also, how big is this box listed in the above post?
dnes39 Posted January 20, 2014 Author Report Posted January 20, 2014 ok thank you, i'll give it a try and see how it comes out!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.