thats a cutie....

i'm liking the eyes.... makes Rocky look smart

Yeah hes pretty smart. Knows to hold in his waste until I take him outside.

MY dog that i just got was the same way he couldnt chew anything but if he bit you you will feel it

Yeah, I woke up last night around 3am because he bit my dam nose.

Edited by BLEEK

www.myspace.com/the240sxproject

WARNING: I SELL PRODUCTS AND DONT DELIVER THE MERCHANDISE!!

Yea I see. Try Pet milk and some dry kibble. You need to let the kibble soak in warm water for about a hour or so to get it soft. But he should be able to eat dry kibble now anyway. I start weaning my pup around 4 weeks old. Try this brand dog food http://www.canidae.com/ its the best out there. Cost alittle more but its worth every cent.

1993 Mazda Mx-3

Subs: 2 18" DC Audio Lvl 4 D.7

Highs amp: Sundown SAX-100.4

Sub amp: Sundown SAZ-3000D

Electrical:Kinetik 1200 under hood, 2-Kinetik 2400 rear

All 1/0 KnuKonceptz Wire Power/Ground, Big 3, 8Ga Speaker Wire, KnuKonceptz Karma RCA's

Dampening: 120sqft 80Mil Thick Sound Destroyer Mat

Goal: 150 DB 149.9 Street Bass

TeamSundown-3-1.jpg

DCSig.jpg

a little young to be away from momma, warm up some water and add dry puppy food to it.

Well he's doing pretty well with just the formula mixed with water. Ill keep feeding him that for another week or two when he can chew the soft dog food. Hopefully he'll be alright. He has an appointment friday at the vet so I can see if hes healthy and what not. Praying nothing is wrong with him :(

www.myspace.com/the240sxproject

WARNING: I SELL PRODUCTS AND DONT DELIVER THE MERCHANDISE!!

the eyes will turn hazel or red in a couple months :blink:

hes a good looking dog though, exercise him as much as possible and start training him early

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

good lookin pup man. i agree with pitbullx exercise him as much as you can, the younger the better. also, just my opinion, but i think red noses look the best with cropped ears. :P

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?