Second Skin Audio

Lost on sub stage for rebuild..

evermaxx

Imo nutthugger from good brands would be sundown and soundqubed. But there is still a lot of hifonics and pa nutthuggers around.

I personally would chose eather the sq hds3000 or sundown x searies between the 2 on a 3500

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Can the 300 actually handle the power? So cheap lol

Just because its cheaper then other brands does not mean its garbage or cant handle the power. Its a 3in coil and rated for 1200rms. Soundqubed is known for under rating stuff. I can bet 2 will take that 3500 all day and like it AS long as its clean undistorted power and you have the electrical to back it up. But if your that worried about it get there hdc3 12's. But as far as good cheaper brand goes you cant beet soundqubed and every one alse here who has or had them most likely say the same thing.

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Can the 300 actually handle the power? So cheap lol

Just because its cheaper then other brands does not mean its garbage or cant handle the power. Its a 3in coil and rated for 1200rms. Soundqubed is known for under rating stuff. I can bet 2 will take that 3500 all day and like it AS long as its clean undistorted power and you have the electrical to back it up. But if your that worried about it get there hdc3 12's. But as far as good cheaper brand goes you cant beet soundqubed and every one alse here who has or had them most likely say the same thing.

the hdc3 can take 2k a piece no problem. no idea about the hds300, as they haven't really been tested yet

Well there rated for 1200 i can bet they will take 1500-1700 no problem

141 on music.

Well I want something I can bang on for awhile.. I have a bass clef 3500 w/ enough electrical for it.

Im considering the HDC300's though. Just haven't seen much from them online.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch

Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

There brand new thats why. But if you want you could run 1 hdc 4 ^_^ it will for sure handel that 3.5k

141 on music.

Archived