Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Lost on sub stage for rebuild..


evermaxx

Recommended Posts

Posted

Well as it says im lost on what to run..

I had 6 400w 10" on an 2200, but now I have a bass clef 3500..

So, looking for subs I can run

2 18's

2 15's

2/4 12's

4/6 10's

Thoughts on how many subs I would like to run.. Will be going in an 03 Grand Cherokee.

Whats the whole nut hugger right now for subs?

Price isnt a whole problem as im saving still for alt and sub stage.. So if you guys could toss me some opinions for what brand to go with it'd help alot.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows


Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch


Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Posted

everybody knows this already, but nuthugger would be soundqubed (for me)

Posted

Yeah I was thinking HDC300 I think they are..but they just look too good for the price lol. Athough I loved my AQ2200 (which is for sale)

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows


Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch


Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Posted

Lol i was just saying whats everyone running now.. Havent been on the build section in awhile.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows


Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch


Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Posted

most nuthugged I'd say sundown SAs

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Posted

I was thinking 4 12" SA's..just so many of them lol.. Don't know what to get.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows


Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch


Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1727 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...