Hertz_dont_it Posted January 20, 2014 Report Posted January 20, 2014 So I emailed american bass. They said two 15" xd's need 6.5cf and two ports 3x12. Question is how do I turn cf to inches? And I want to do an L port Current system:Front stage: Alpine type s 6.5No rear:Alpine type s 6.5headunit: alpineAmp: Jbl bp600.1 Sub: Alpine type x 12 dont know much about them. Found a "FLUX" Capacitor on ebay. If I add this to my system, can I really travel into the future? And how far into the future? That probably all depends on how I ground it though, right?Dude dont even waste your money on capacitors get a second car battery preferably a kinetik or stinger or any other car audio battery use the battery that is correct for your systems true rms wattage do some research on the net for this. Go to kinetiks website they explain how to pick a battery from thier site that fits your system.
timc31610 Posted January 21, 2014 Report Posted January 21, 2014 More info is needed. What is the max dimensions you have available for a box? How much power, what amp. SPL or SQ setup? What type of vehicle? My Build Log 94 Civic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188644-94-civic-4-door-build-loq-suggestions-wanted-will-be-super-slow-mo/ Faceebook reluctantly
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.