Jump to content

Anybody on here into nitro r/c cars


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm not into the little ones (that's a 2 liter bottle)

DSC_0212_zpsd7ab28ea.jpg

Is there anything you dont have thats cooler than everyone elses lol? Is that 1/4 scale?

I used to have an electric 1/10th scale stadium truck. Was fun. Traded is for a 9515 which I have since sold

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Posted

lol, dude... there are a lot of things I don't have!

This one is 1/5 scale

Still a big ass car lol. Ever clock the top speed on it?

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Posted

I have a electric drift car. I got 2 new batteries for it, but they need to be converted to fit the plug.

I really want to get like a monster truck with gas engine, but those things are so expensive.

Posted

I'm not into the little ones (that's a 2 liter bottle)

DSC_0212_zpsd7ab28ea.jpg

nice 1/5 rolex. I've always wanted one but they are a bit out of my price range. is this a baja or something else.

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Posted

ok. i know only a few good companies make 1/5 and hpi is usually what everyone goes for. ive never had any experience with cen ive just heard about them. how arey they i cant seem to get away from my hpi rs4's or team associated gc10gt's and when i do it's for a ofna, rd logics, sportwerks, or losi 1/8 buggy

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 434 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...