Anybody on here into nitro r/c cars

I'm not into the little ones (that's a 2 liter bottle)

DSC_0212_zpsd7ab28ea.jpg

Is there anything you dont have thats cooler than everyone elses lol? Is that 1/4 scale?

I used to have an electric 1/10th scale stadium truck. Was fun. Traded is for a 9515 which I have since sold

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

lol, dude... there are a lot of things I don't have!

This one is 1/5 scale

Still a big ass car lol. Ever clock the top speed on it?

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I'm not into the little ones (that's a 2 liter bottle)

DSC_0212_zpsd7ab28ea.jpg

nice 1/5 rolex. I've always wanted one but they are a bit out of my price range. is this a baja or something else.

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

ok. i know only a few good companies make 1/5 and hpi is usually what everyone goes for. ive never had any experience with cen ive just heard about them. how arey they i cant seem to get away from my hpi rs4's or team associated gc10gt's and when i do it's for a ofna, rd logics, sportwerks, or losi 1/8 buggy

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Archived