Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Need help with a trunk box!!


evermaxx

Recommended Posts

Posted

Friend just got his car out the paint shop and is ready for a sub stage for it.

2002 CTS - Only thing is his seats don't go down, and the only opening into the cabin is the cup holder spot.

What type of box designs could you do in the type of situation?

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows


Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch


Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Posted

Port through the ski hole

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Posted

He's looking to do 2 12" SQ HDS300

37w

17h

36d

That's max

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows


Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch


Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1761 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...