Anybody know of a cheap and reliable car?

anybody know of a cheap and reliable car that i can fit my 4 abxfl 1222s in that i just put in a little over a month ago. my 97 tibi trans just died and i regretfully am going to have to find another car. need something for $2300 or under. needs to be a good daily driver. my buddy who is a mechanic told me to look into getting a honda civic or a toyota camary cause they are cheap and reliable. also i live in IL if anyone knows of anyone selling a car thats good and reliable.

My 2006 ford focus lasted 200k (I purchased new) I did no major repairs to it only normal maintnence, so they are very reliable and you can find them cheap nowadays. They even have a hatch back or a wagon if you need the room. It still woulda kept going I just had anger issues and ruined it and the interior was shot.. I will say the fuckin door handles were flawed though.

Heres a sample of the one I would like to get.. (I want a wagon for subs)

http://syracuse.craigslist.org/cto/4205185023.html

The only focus i.e. suggested stating away from is the first gen with the split port engine (sohc), they are more prone to issues. Besides that I love both of my focus. the hatch back with keeping the back seats is limited on space but easily get loud.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived