Scores From Lake Paris?

WCA Rusty

xtream u say u kicket with these people but nobody seems to no u you talk all kinds of shit but u never come to shows this is for competitors only not wolf tickets like u

Na i can vouch for him Ive know him on line sins he had his body dropped s10 and that was a long time ago weve met at a few shows n such in northern cali and wsf in reno.

Na i can vouch for him Ive know him on line sins he had his body dropped s10 and that was a long time ago weve met at a few shows n such in northern cali and wsf in reno.

thanx josh... see civic.. and i have db points and bass race points for 07.. just nada for 08 yet. so.. I AM A COMPETITOR..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

every time he on here he s all ways in somebody bussiness talking shit does he swiing off the next man nut or what . ???????????? he was kicked off here for talking shit to much

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

thanx josh... see civic.. and i have db points and bass race points for 07.. just nada for 08 yet. so.. I AM A COMPETITOR..

what did u have 3 points for the hole year ????????? because i was 2 in the state last year in bass racing never seen u at any shows but 1 that doing to much

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

what did u have 3 points for the hole year ????????? because i was 2 in the state last year in bass racing never seen u at any shows but 1 that doing to much

my system got jacked... :angry: thats why i didnt do anything for 07..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

you guys cant be serous you all are like the 2 retarded people I saw in Mc Donald's fighting over the happy meal toy when there was a second toy on the table. Its like you enjoy spoon feeding shit to each other.

my system got jacked... :angry: thats why i didnt do anything for 07..

i miss 3 shows last year i dont no u , u were at 1 show at west sac u no paper trophys what did u get nothing because nobody no u b and b spl max put up or shut up

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

you guys cant be serous you all are like the 2 retarded people I saw in Mc Donald's fighting over the happy meal toy when there was a second toy on the table. Its like you enjoy spoon feeding shit to each other.

i dont talk shit he talk to much and never backs it up . i will bass race who ever when ever for the greens

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

you mean like i would have threw you if i read that post you deleted :blink:

better have a wad of cash cause we'll be bass racin for cash on the next show son.

lol, Ill tell you Now You would Never Throw me Around....Im 250lbs....

Im not a Kid you'll throw Around....

And I was Stating For your Safety That BIGP is a BIG MOFO.....That was If you were calling him out....

And I deleted the post Cuz I wanted the Shit talking To stop it was Childish.....

But Ill tell You again you Wouldn't Throw me Around...... :)

I Might be a Rich kid from Roseville, But Ill hold My side Down....Im no Bitch.....

I just wanna be Friends....No problem's....Just be Able to come to show's And hang with all you guys...And be cool...I aint got beef with Nobody....

I know you and Buddy arent on good terms but i dont have anything to do with that....

I just want friends @ shows, That i can kick it with and Drink with....Like how i came up to you @ the show And Apoligized....Cuz i want friends, And dont want Enemy's....

Just chill B-zo....Were Cool Right...?

I offerd you Equipment @ the Show....If i didnt Like you I wouldt have....

So.... Are we cool....?

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

Archived