Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Can Some One Do An Amp Tutorial?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I see all these people getting their amps and opening them and peoples jaws dropping but what is it we are looking at? Could some one take a picture of an amplifer with the case open, and mark all the parts and what they do and the name? Basically same as when you open up a computer case you have hard drive, processor, video card, mother board, ect. I'd really appreciate this, and if this has done please point me to it.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Posted
I see all these people getting their amps and opening them and peoples jaws dropping but what is it we are looking at? Could some one take a picture of an amplifer with the case open, and mark all the parts and what they do and the name? Basically same as when you open up a computer case you have hard drive, processor, video card, mother board, ect. I'd really appreciate this, and if this has done please point me to it.

I second that motion. I did find this and believe it may help with the understandings of a amp to a certain point.

http://www.caraudiomag.com/specialfeatures...fier/index.html

23002.jpg
Posted

http://www.bcae1.com/

check that out. LOTS of useful info. not sure if they show the inside of an amp...too many links on the side for me to go through. i do know he does tho, cuz i bought the dvd tutorial thing that shows and explains how to repair amps. VERY in depth. just not sure if you gotta buy the dvd for the parts to be explained

 

 

Posted
http://www.bcae1.com/

check that out. LOTS of useful info.

WoW! Thanks for that link. I have been reading there for 4 hours now and I have learned alot! That guy knows his stuff and I like the way he never praised himself or even told who he was. I had to search all over the site and finally click the part to email him to find his name. Perry Babin, im still trying to figure out exactly who he is and how he got so dang smart. :)

23002.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 991 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...