MrHighway Posted February 2, 2014 Report Posted February 2, 2014 Hey there guys. I'm from germany, and im looking for a new Subwoofer. About 1 year ago i bought a kicker box with 2 10 inch l5's. Well im looking for something more powerful now. And more Soundquality. More like SQL I got a max.400 dollar Budget and an esx vision 1800.2 which points out 1800 rms on 2 ohm bridged or 1400 on 4 ohm. What would you recommand
MrHighway Posted February 2, 2014 Author Report Posted February 2, 2014 Well what size? 8 10 12 15 ? 1 or 2 ? do i need 2 get louder than my 2 kicker 10 l5s ported im gonna build a closed case, and what do you guys think about 2 punch 3 15s closed or 2 sex re audios closed 15s
ParDeus Posted February 2, 2014 Report Posted February 2, 2014 Well, it depends on what you can fit, either 10's or 12's. Of course I say go the 12 route, just make sure you have the right enclosure. I think for the price and power handling, they are hard to be. Ikshnay on the Punch's, imo.
MrHighway Posted February 2, 2014 Author Report Posted February 2, 2014 Well i could fit any 2 15s would be no problem 2. I think for the price and power handling, they are hard to be. Ikshnay on the Punch's, imo. what does ikshnay mean so sundown better choice than re and rf
bbeljefe Posted February 2, 2014 Report Posted February 2, 2014 Ikshnay means do not consider them. You say you're from Germany. Does that mean you're in Germany? If so or if you're pretty much anywhere in Europe, look into Ground Zero. The GZRW is an 800 watt rms entry level sub that's very impressive and (in US dollars) is priced nicely. The 12s retail here for $189.00 each and from what little I've played with them, I'm very impressed. Basically, one of those tens would outperform your two Kickers, lol. Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc Instagram: audioanarchyllc Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe
MrHighway Posted February 2, 2014 Author Report Posted February 2, 2014 Hi, well yes im in Germany. I´ve been looking for something "new" something nobody rly has u know Another reason why i want 2 buy woofers in the states is the "cheaper" retail prices... http://www.just-sound.de/subwoofer/ground-zero-gzrw-12xd-al-30cm-subwoofer/a-1802/ check the prices out. Powerbass Re Audio and stuff is like 500 Euros here and if i ship to an apo box ill get a good shipping fee 2
bbeljefe Posted February 2, 2014 Report Posted February 2, 2014 LOL. Well, over here that would be GZ. But yeah, I get what you're saying. Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc Instagram: audioanarchyllc Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe
MrHighway Posted February 2, 2014 Author Report Posted February 2, 2014 ye, its like kicker is alrdy a rly rly good brand here everybody loves them... in price ranges 200-300 euro.. but i rly wanna get some more bass with better and louder quality
bbeljefe Posted February 2, 2014 Report Posted February 2, 2014 Correction... Kicker is a really popular brand. Popular <> good. :-) Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc Instagram: audioanarchyllc Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.