bigp_on_the_beat Posted February 2, 2014 Report Posted February 2, 2014 Any Bay Area box builders? I'm looking for a ported best suited for 2 12s Skar VVXv1. It will be going in a trunk car, BMW 318is. Car: 1993 BMW 318is (2 door, seats fold down) Equipment: 2 Skar Audio VVX-12 v1 Crescendo BC2000d RF T400.4 xs d3400 If you are in the bay area or know somebody reputable in the area that makes boxes please let me know. I don't have any tools or a garage to build boxes. I live in the east bay but I'm willing to travel to pick up and take measurements of my car. Thanks in advance SMD fam! No car at the moment. New system: 2 Skar Audio VVX-12s Crescendo bc2000d Carquest NGT battery (back) Deka battery (front)
JesseyMclame Posted February 2, 2014 Report Posted February 2, 2014 Theres a fella on craiglist who has an ad up and he's out of gilroy, he makes DAMN good boxes. Just type in like dc audio or something or custom box. Current setup in my 96 Hoe Hu - Pioneer DEH-80prs. Amps - (4) Crossfire C5 1700D's, MTX Thunder 5604(mids), PPI Art 300.2 (tweets) Batts - 4 91ah rear batts, 50ah batt up front. Subs - 2 Crossfire XSv2 18's Alt - Singer 330A Front stage - Random JL & Eclipse mids, Eclipse tweets
ToNasty Posted February 2, 2014 Report Posted February 2, 2014 I got you. I just need a little time that's all. ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
bigp_on_the_beat Posted February 2, 2014 Author Report Posted February 2, 2014 Theres a fella on craiglist who has an ad up and he's out of gilroy, he makes DAMN good boxes. Just type in like dc audio or something or custom box. I talked to him last week but his prices are kinda high but the quality of the boxes he makes looks great. No car at the moment. New system: 2 Skar Audio VVX-12s Crescendo bc2000d Carquest NGT battery (back) Deka battery (front)
bigp_on_the_beat Posted February 2, 2014 Author Report Posted February 2, 2014 I got you. I just need a little time that's all. Thanks, let me know I'm not in a rush to install. No car at the moment. New system: 2 Skar Audio VVX-12s Crescendo bc2000d Carquest NGT battery (back) Deka battery (front)
JesseyMclame Posted February 2, 2014 Report Posted February 2, 2014 Theres a fella on craiglist who has an ad up and he's out of gilroy, he makes DAMN good boxes. Just type in like dc audio or something or custom box. I talked to him last week but his prices are kinda high but the quality of the boxes he makes looks great. Yeah, they are, but you pay for quality and convenience. super nice guy though, and I've seen his garage and some of his boxes in person. Has all the tools, and his work is damn good lol. My buddy has a 3 series coupe, and that trunk is smaaallllll. I managed to get a SA-15 in like 4-5 cubes though with 3 4" aeros. Current setup in my 96 Hoe Hu - Pioneer DEH-80prs. Amps - (4) Crossfire C5 1700D's, MTX Thunder 5604(mids), PPI Art 300.2 (tweets) Batts - 4 91ah rear batts, 50ah batt up front. Subs - 2 Crossfire XSv2 18's Alt - Singer 330A Front stage - Random JL & Eclipse mids, Eclipse tweets
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.