Jump to content

Skar Audio RPX525


SQL50

Recommended Posts

Posted

I was looking for a factory replacement for my moms Buick. Literally the factory speakers are terrible & two of them just completely quit playing. & I saw these and they are reasonably priced at $60 from Sonic. I had always used RF's for my mids & highs and I'm satisfied with them. But I wanted to try something else for a change just to see what's out there, she'll be happy just to have speakers that will play lol. My budget on a pair is $80 or less for a decent coaxial. I was just wondering about the build and sound quality of these speakers for their price range. & the speakers will be played off of head unit power. Are they decent? Any recommendations is appreciated.

Posted

Honestly I haven't seen any builds with them yet

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 981 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...