Chris Wilcox Posted February 4, 2014 Report Posted February 4, 2014 I'm building a down fire box in a Chevy blazer sub in the place of back seat should I fire the port forward or towards the rear?
SQL50 Posted February 4, 2014 Report Posted February 4, 2014 Build a simple L ported box and keep your backseat. My 2 cents.
leonfowler Posted February 4, 2014 Report Posted February 4, 2014 towards the rear ...unless you are deciding to wall it the towards the front 2004 Chevy Trailblazer LT Walled- 10.5 cubes net tuned 33Hz 2-15 inch AA Team subs D2 Americanbass- 750.1 1 yellowtop under the hood , 4 c&d 88ah batteries in rear mechman-270 pioneer headunit-4200UB 4 soundqubed supertweeters phoenix gold 2 channel back up camera stinger volt meter 22 years old and still have alot to learn..lets get it
Chris Wilcox Posted February 4, 2014 Author Report Posted February 4, 2014 I have no use for the back seat the box is being built flush with the floor I need the cargo room
mmets Posted February 4, 2014 Report Posted February 4, 2014 Fire it to the rear. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/Pioneer DEH-80PRSPRV 8MR400-NDY (eight) PRV TW350Ti (6)Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gaugeTM Metalworkz battery terminals 120 sqft HushmatXS Power D3100 (6)Singer 350 Amp Alt Singer 320 (2)American Bass SQL3200 JL Audio JX360/4 Crossfire XS 8K (2) DC Audio XL 15s (6)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.