Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Painting dustcaps


Deadly hertzz

Recommended Posts

Posted

Anybody ever tried this or know what kind of paint would work the best I don't mean spray paint or plasti a whole dustcap but probably a small brush to do the lettering on my sundown sa 12s i want to do the letters purple to match my truck

8 sundown sa 12s walled
Saz3000 at .5
HO alt
All ofc Sky high wire
Alpine components
Rockford power mids

imagesCAA9EA5N_zps0f411022.jpga5ec9a01-b60c-4312-9001-236b48dfe6b0_zpsb01ef146-7fd0-47c3-90e9-f1a2d4595b03_zpsimagesCATNMRMV_zps66a8566a.jpg

Posted

Get a new decal from carbon, cngraphix

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

I thought about it just didn't kno if the added weight even tho it would be ridiculously small would effect performance any and Id have to find a way to strip the lettering off that way it wouldn't show if the lettering I got didn't cover it perfect

8 sundown sa 12s walled
Saz3000 at .5
HO alt
All ofc Sky high wire
Alpine components
Rockford power mids

imagesCAA9EA5N_zps0f411022.jpga5ec9a01-b60c-4312-9001-236b48dfe6b0_zpsb01ef146-7fd0-47c3-90e9-f1a2d4595b03_zpsimagesCATNMRMV_zps66a8566a.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2855 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...