Apparently 154db can kill you

I was just busting your balls. Technically there are 4 valves but the main two are bicuspid(mitral valve) and the tricuspid. There is the aortic and pulmonary valve as the blood leaves the heart to the body and the lungs.

-Edit- I forgot to add that the murmur is typically causes by valve prolapse where the valve doesn't properly closer and very a good deal between strokes. That's what causes the sound hard add a murmur usually :)

Like I said, I was just busting balls man :)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I was just busting your balls. Technically there are 4 valves but the main two are bicuspid(mitral valve) and the tricuspid. There is the aortic and pulmonary valve as the blood leaves the heart to the body and the lungs.

-Edit- I forgot to add that the murmur is typically causes by valve prolapse where the valve doesn't properly closer and very a good deal between strokes. That's what causes the sound hard add a murmur usually :)

Like I said, I was just busting balls man :)

You are evil lol

i got a friend that had 2 of the three parts of one of his tricuspid valve fuse together has to have surgery

thanks for the tid bit

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Archived