RAM_Designs Posted February 7, 2014 Report Posted February 7, 2014 I'd build a shell out of 2x4's and just build onto that. That way you can get more volume, and it'd still be easy to put together after the 2x4 cage is built. Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script> 2200+ designs since March 2011...
Deadly hertzz Posted February 7, 2014 Author Report Posted February 7, 2014 Yeh I seen a lot of Builds like that and always figured that would probably Be the easiest way, I did a wall For 2 18s in a car a while back and fully constructed inside the car and it was a damn bitch, Wish I knew of the frame idea way back then 8 sundown sa 12s walledSaz3000 at .5HO altAll ofc Sky high wireAlpine componentsRockford power mids
Deadly hertzz Posted February 8, 2014 Author Report Posted February 8, 2014 Jared Gibson with the sundown jeep, had a ranger with 16 8s so I'm hoping I can squeeze all 8 12s in mine 8 sundown sa 12s walledSaz3000 at .5HO altAll ofc Sky high wireAlpine componentsRockford power mids
Deadly hertzz Posted March 9, 2014 Author Report Posted March 9, 2014 Walls done in the ranger if anyone wants to see a build log let me know and Ile post some pics 8 sundown sa 12s walledSaz3000 at .5HO altAll ofc Sky high wireAlpine componentsRockford power mids
Pasta Prime Posted March 9, 2014 Report Posted March 9, 2014 Love Rangers. Post up a log. New build coming........ YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/ Old Screen name: Redrebel66
BassDoctor Posted March 9, 2014 Report Posted March 9, 2014 Walls done in the ranger if anyone wants to see a build log let me know and Ile post some pics I'd like to see it man, start that log! 04 Honda Accord LX Sedan Kenwood Excelon X998 XS Power D3400 XS Power D1200 Singer 275A alternator with factory bypass 64 sqft SecondSkin Damplifier Build to be decided
Deadly hertzz Posted March 10, 2014 Author Report Posted March 10, 2014 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183991-8-12s-wall-build-97-ranger/?p=2735485#entry2735485 8 sundown sa 12s walledSaz3000 at .5HO altAll ofc Sky high wireAlpine componentsRockford power mids
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.