Sundown Audio

i wanna buy one 4 channel amp to run my front stage.. was looking at the 125.4 because it has so many crossover options..

i wanna run 4 kicker tweeters (already have them from an old setup.) 4ohm ....but if i wire the channel 1/2 to an 8ohm load on each side it would be 120/2= 60 watts so 30 watts each tweet.

then i for midrange was thinking the Crescendo PWX 6.5 or maybe neopro 6.5 (not a VS thread please dont lock)at 125 watts on channel 3/4..

would this work? id love for somebody from sundown to chime in

Edited by Desousa93

:domodance: :domodance::morepower1:New Build in the Making :morepower1: :domodance: :domodance:

1999 Infiniti I30 Limited

if you break a rule and argue with n8 your going to get banned. suspended if your lucky.

lololoololol you want the sax 125.4 because of all the crossover options yet you want to use component crossovers.. if you get the amp ditch the components and go active. just get your hands on a CC-1 to really fine tune it

you could actually wire 2 rts-1 per channel at 8 ohms and the pwx on the other 2 channels. the pwx get loud and sound good on a good amp tuned correctly

its really hard for me to look at other amps because if the crossover that sundown has... but at the same time secondary processing can do the same thing only better but i was able to run full 3 way active in my truck with 2 100.4s one of the best sounding front stages ive ever heard

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

lololoololol you want the sax 125.4 because of all the crossover options yet you want to use component crossovers.. if you get the amp ditch the components and go active. just get your hands on a CC-1 to really fine tune it

I said the same thing in a differant thread the op started

alrighty then forget the passive xovers. Lol i was just unsure.

basically im ditching the rear speakers completely

Wana do 4 tweets and PWX 6.5 in front. i already have the tweeters so ima use them until they blow up then ill get a different set.

but would 4 tweeters drown out two pwx's? and would this front stage keep up with a single 12"xcon on 1500-2k watts?

Edited by Desousa93

:domodance: :domodance::morepower1:New Build in the Making :morepower1: :domodance: :domodance:

1999 Infiniti I30 Limited

if you break a rule and argue with n8 your going to get banned. suspended if your lucky.