kirill007 Posted February 14, 2014 Report Posted February 14, 2014 Calm your tits people.; I'm pretty sure the only reason mr. Meade hasnt tried it is because he is afraid it will eat his termlab too Thinking is the root of all problems... You ALWAYS get what you pay for.
SPLadd1ct Posted February 14, 2014 Author Report Posted February 14, 2014 never really been into the port score thing. I always thought it was silly. as for my port, iirc it is 118" not 100 Looks like thats settled Thanks Steve! Put the term lab into the port! You can put glass chips and god knows what else. LolPlease Steve!Awaiting next YouTube video. Spot on Sword ! Exactly my point, I think the only object in the universe he HASNT stuck in the port yet is the termlab meter itself Calm your tits people.; I'm pretty sure the only reason mr. Meade hasnt tried it is because he is afraid it will eat his termlab too That may be a very plausible reason!! 2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6 2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm 15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320) 153 at 23hz
SPLadd1ct Posted February 14, 2014 Author Report Posted February 14, 2014 Does it matter what his port SPL would be? Fuck no, but would be cool to see what SPL numbers or even port velocity he is getting to CAUSE that destruction. Think of it like this, "man how much hp does that turbo give you?" "Who gives a shit, it makes it go fast!" "Well how much mph have you gained?" "Who cares, it makes it go faster than stock!" That is basically what is happening in this thread. Guy asks a simple inquisitive question, and people shit down his neck sayin it doesn't matter. My point exactly chevy, I just thought it would interesting. I never saw a port cause so much sheer destruction like Meades. 2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6 2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm 15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320) 153 at 23hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.