Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Type R enclosure


Recommended Posts

Posted

It is a 2008 vauxhall vectra not sure if u know what one of them are?

"Sub-bass sounds are those approximately below 60 Hz and extending downward to include the lowest frequency humans can hear,

typically 20 Hz.

In this range, human hearing is not very sensitive, so sounds in this range tend to be felt more than heard"

Posted

Manufacture also known as opel

"Sub-bass sounds are those approximately below 60 Hz and extending downward to include the lowest frequency humans can hear,

typically 20 Hz.

In this range, human hearing is not very sensitive, so sounds in this range tend to be felt more than heard"

Posted

I checked, it's ok, make sure you test in the 4 possible positions subs front /back, port driver's /passenger's side to see what you like best.

Posted

Thanks dude, could you tell me how big that 45 is in the port?

"Sub-bass sounds are those approximately below 60 Hz and extending downward to include the lowest frequency humans can hear,

typically 20 Hz.

In this range, human hearing is not very sensitive, so sounds in this range tend to be felt more than heard"

Posted

what do you think?

boxpic.jpg

"Sub-bass sounds are those approximately below 60 Hz and extending downward to include the lowest frequency humans can hear,

typically 20 Hz.

In this range, human hearing is not very sensitive, so sounds in this range tend to be felt more than heard"

Posted

I just saw this after I made a very similar thread....ooops. Without trying to hijack or anything, just pull some useful information, would this box work in a Altima trunk and is there an advantage to having the subs in a single chamber instead of two? Like I said, not trying to threadjack, just figured it's relevant and didn't want to start another. Thanks

Posted

Loke he said ^^^^^^^^^^^ lol

"Sub-bass sounds are those approximately below 60 Hz and extending downward to include the lowest frequency humans can hear,

typically 20 Hz.

In this range, human hearing is not very sensitive, so sounds in this range tend to be felt more than heard"

Posted

I just saw this after I made a very similar thread....ooops. Without trying to hijack or anything, just pull some useful information, would this box work in a Altima trunk and is there an advantage to having the subs in a single chamber instead of two? Like I said, not trying to threadjack, just figured it's relevant and didn't want to start another. Thanks

Bump up your thread or link me to it and I will take a look.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3199 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...